How to Apply

How to Apply for DMAP Permits: DMAP permits for the three DMAP Units on the KQDC (135, 1981, and 1996) are not being issed by the landowners – hunters can go to any license-issuing agent to purchase a DMAP harvest permit, or can apply on-line through the Outdoors Shop (Click on Outdoor Shop and follow directions).  Hunters can get up to two DMAP harvest permits per property. Each DMAP harvest permit is good for taking one antlerless deer on the property for which the DMAP harvest permit was issued.  Hunters may apply for DMAP permits now.

May be used to harvest antlerless deer during entire regular season, during archery season, during Muzzleloader season, during Flintlock season and during Junior and Senior season.
How to Apply for Unit 2F Permits (may be used on KQDC): Unit 2F applications should be mailed to any County Treasurer’s Office (addresses for Offices in McKean, Potter, and Warren counties posted below). Detailed information, including application form, may be downloaded (and printed) by clicking on Apply for Unit 2F Permit.  MUST FIRST PURCHASE PA HUNTING LICENSE BEFORE YOU APPLY – you will need the CID number from your license.

County Treasurer’s Addresses:

Warren County Treasurer, 204 4th Avenue, Warren PA 16365

McKean County Treasurer, 500 W. Main St. Smethport PA 16749

Powered by and